You can walk to everything in downtown Frederick - shops, restaurants, Hood College, Frederick Health, Baker Park, recreational amenities - from this beautifully restored, solid brick FULLY DETACHED 4-level home, c. 1900. The home was fully renovated in 2016/2017 preserving the historic charm but with added modern updates including new kitchen with beamed ceiling, new HVAC, new baths. Recent additional upgrades make this house move-in ready. Original hardwood floors throughout; 3 bedrooms, primary BR is carpeted, 2 full baths on upper level, and half bath on main level. Kitchen features beamed ceiling, granite counters, and stainless appliances. Outdoor patio, green lawn, and planted beds offer dining and entertaining space. For the green-minded buyer, there is an electric vehicle charging station in the driveway. Parking pad for two cars.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Traditional
2 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
1,808 sq. ft
City Of Frederick
Electric service available
Frederick County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Dryer, Dryer, Energy Star Appliance(S), Microwave, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump
- Electric Heating, Oil. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Unfinished Basement, Entrance Outside
- Wood Frame, Storm Window
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Wood Floors, Beamed
Exterior / Lot Features
- Concrete Driveway.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Side Yard. Sideyard(S).
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price