A striking, all-brick, four story Federal townhome. Set on a street that is particularly quaint, with a charming brownstone colonial feel. Only built in 2015, this starts with a right and inviting entry level living area, with a quick turn to the stairs leading up to the main level. Fantastic exposed-brick wall extends the length of the living room and dining area. Center island with a surprising amount of cabinets - this kitchen's storage capacity is double the size of other townhomes of the same size! Stainless steel appliances, double wall ovens, espresso cabinetry, warmed by hardwood floors. Upstairs, enjoy a large master en suite with a sunken tub, separate glassed shower, plus his/her vanities. Two additional large bedrooms that share a hall bath w/ a double-vanity. The property's true hidden gem is the additional enjoyment of a fourth floor, with another full sized bedroom, full bath, and a private rooftop balcony. One car garage. Community is conveniently tucked between Route 26 and Monocacy Blvd, near two shopping centers with all the daily amenities you'd need.
2 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Water S
Frame, Brick Front, Concrete, Glass, Mason, Vinyl Siding
2,016 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Monocacy Park South
Frederick County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Foyer
- Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Cook Top Range, Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Double Oven, Appliance Center, Washer
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Central.
- Double Pane
- Additional Interior Features
- Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Sprinkler System, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Assigned Parking Space.
- Brick, Vinyl, Frame, Glass, Concrete
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting.
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds, Tot Lots/Playground
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price