ABSOLUTELY STUNNING PROPERTY TOP TO BOTTOM. This home lives like a resort with no stone left unturned. FINALLY... a lifestyle of luxury and comfort as an "everyday" experience that you are going to LOVE COMING HOME TO! YOU DESERVE AN... Energy Star Home with gas heat on all 3 levels, Brazilian Cherry Hardwood Floors, Lush Carpet in bedrooms, 9-foot ceilings on all THREE levels, Plantation Shutters, Dual Staircase to bedroom level from front as well as rear from the kitchen area, Screened Porch off kitchen with Deck adjacent to it for grilling, 6-person Hot Tub, Brick Paver Patio, NO MAINTENANCE VINYL FENCED Yard, Walk-Out Lower Level with FIVE full windows to bring the outside in, Movie Theatre complete with Projection Screen package, 110-inch Movie Screen and Surround Sound System all ready for you, Upgraded WIDE Colonial Casings around Windows and Doors plus Heavy Baseboard and Crown Moulding, Oil Rubbed Bronze Fixtures and Hardware on Door Hinges and Handles, Alarm Hard-Wired for every Window and Door, Ethernet (Internet) Hard-Wired throughout the house for Super Fast Internet speed, Water Softener, Laundry Custom Designed and incorporated into Master Bedroom Closet, option for second Laundry right inside from the garage in the HUGE Pantry currently used for Storage, Shoes and a Coat drop, second Closet in Master Bedroom is Multi-Functional: use as aÂCloset, Sitting Room, Nursery, Study, etc, You'll love the large Wet Bar in the lower level that seats 6 -8 people with Dishwasher, Microwave and small Refrigerator and the optional Dance Room / Gym / or 5th bedroom. THEN YOU HAVE: Soaring 20-foot Ceilings in the Foyer and Family Room with the Bridge overlooking both, Living Room and Dining Room flank the 2-Story Foyer, lovely large Study off the Family Room, stunning Kitchen with TOP-OF-THE-LINE Upgraded Honey-Glazed Cabinetry with Distressed finish, Stainless Appliances with Double Wall Ovens, 5-Burner Gas Cooktop, Granite Countertops with massive Island and much more to surprise you when you tour! AND TO TOP ALL OF THIS OFF>>> BUS PICK UP FOR SCHOOL and Keypad at Garage for kids to have easy access! OPEN HOUSE Saturday from 1-3 PM. This is truly "THE" DREAM HOME you've been waiting for! Included in sale: all furniture in movie theater, bar stools, high top table in lower level, flat screen TV in bar, mirror by high top table, all refrigerators. And of course the hot tub located under the screened porch.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
4 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
5,404 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Natural Gas, Cable TV, Electric service available
Frederick County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area, Formal
- Butler Pantry, Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Cook Top Range, Disposal, Washer, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Energy Star Appliance(S), Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Double Oven, Appliance Center, Electric Dryer, Self-Cleaning Oven, Water Treatment System, Laundry Hookup
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Zone, Central.
- Heated, Walkout, Full Finished
- Casement, Low-Emittance , Palladian Windows, Vinyl Frame
- 1. Gas Burning.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Open Floor Plan, Sprinkler System, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, Window Treatment, Fire Sprinklers, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Patio, Porch, Screened-in
- Composition Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Hot Tub, Sidewalks.
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price