Panoramic sunsets & elevated views of Middletown Valley best describes this 2 story custom built colonial with 3 finished levels ideally situated on a wooded lot with towering shade trees backing to a wooded forestry preserve for enhanced privacy. Stylish interior with both formal & casual spaces with well proportioned rooms Meticulously Renovated And Detailed To Perfection With Sophistication Throughout !! Two story entry hall, formal living room & dining room each with a sun filled bay window, & first floor family room with cozy gas fireplace on attractive raised brick hearth. 21X12 country kitchen that includes breakfast room, new quartz counters with breakfast bar, 4 burner gas stove, newer S/S appliances, custom cabinetry & convenient pantry for extra storage. First floor laundry room/mud room exits to impressive oversized 27X19 garage with upgraded epoxy flooring, hot & cold water access & storage accessories. 50 Year Roof installed as well as new energy efficient tilt in vinyl windows installed in 2014-2015. Upper level conveys with 4 bedrooms with upgraded primary suite with full bath, double sinks, soaking tub, separate shower and spacious walk in closet. Oversized 4th bedroom with vaulted ceilings for added spaciousness as well as additional walk in closet with custom built ins for extra storage. Light filled finished walk out lower level on grade includes a 2nd family room 30X16 with stylish wet bar, 15X11 office or potential 5th Bedroom, & or guest suite if needed with adjacent full bath as a added convenience. Exterior shaded patio, walking paths & Nature At It's Best surrounds this incredible well maintained property with No Costly HOA Fees, No City Taxes & is within the Blue Ribbon Middletown School District.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
3 Full/1 Half
Softener Own, Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Hea
Brick, Vinyl Siding
Gravity Septic System
3,512 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Electric service available, Onsite Telephone, Cable TV
Frederick County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Exercise Room, Foyer, Office, Mud Room, Attic
- Country Kitchen, Eat-In Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Self-Cleaning Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Stove, Washer, Water Treatment System
- Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Heat Pump.
- Bay Window(s), Double Pane, Palladian Windows, Screened, Vinyl Frame
- 1. Brick, Gas Burning, Mantle.
- Monitor System, Security System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Recessed Lights, Wainscoting, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Fire Alarm System, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, High Ceiling, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- Mountain, Panoramic, Scenic, Valley, Trees/Woods
- Partial, Other
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Grill - Outdoors, Exterior Lighting, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard, Side Yard, Trees. Front Yard, Landscaping, Partly Wooded, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S), Trees/Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price